Weather and bands seem to be waking up and we look for more favorable propagation, especially on the higher hf bands. This is a good time to try out those new goodies you bought at Hamcation!
We’ll start with breakfast if you’re a morning type meet us a 0715 at Cracker Barrel in Sanford, FL. This is a great time to have an eyeball QSO with like-minded QRP types. Hopefully our two group co-founders, K4AHO and K4UPG will be healthy and able to make it this month! If hot look for the call sign hats and gear that others brought to share in show n tell time.
About 0800 or so start heading to the park to setup our gear. Sylvan Lake Park – Picnic Area A
- 0800 – 1200 EST
- Bring your sandwich and snacks if you’d like
- Bring along some water or cold drinks
- Normally we operate until noon, but feel free to stay longer if you’re having fun!
- QRP or max 15 watts requested to avoid rig damage due to proximity to other stations
- All modes welcome
- Come learn from one another and enjoy the outdoors
- Bring your license and rig, but we’ll share if you don’t have portable gear handy!
Hope to see ya’ll at the park!
72, Kelly K4UPG for the Central FL QRP Group