Due to our normal 4th Saturday outing falling on Christmas Eve this year, we will be meeting on Saturday 17, 2022 to avoid conflicts with family activities.
Start out at 0700 EST with breakfast at the Cracker Barrel in Sanford. Bring your latest show ‘n tell gear to brag about with our guests. About 0815 EST we’ll start heading out to the park.
- 0800 – 1200 EST
- Bring your sandwich and snacks if you’d like
- Bring along some water or cold drinks
- Normally we operate until noon, but feel free to stay longer if you’re having fun!
- QRP or max 15 watts requested to avoid rig damage due to proximity to other stations
- All modes welcome
- Come learn from one another and enjoy the outdoors
- Bring your license and rig, but we’ll share if you don’t have portable gear handy!
If Picnic Area A is reserved, check out B and C and watch for our antennas and Amateur Radio plates to find us. Our fallback is Wilson’s Landing Park which is west about 2+ miles on the south side of SR 46.
Often Sylvan Lake Park is full of youth soccer teams so be sure to watch out for them and drive carefully.
Let’s get outside and have some fun and enjoy the cooler weather!
72, K4UPG Kelly for the CFL QRP Group